Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CrossFit (kinda) and bike ride

Monday was a very scaled CrossFit workout. Being very sporadic is not very good, I am not feeling strong or confident in 2 of the most basic exercises - push ups and pull ups. I was excelling at these prior to my injury - capable of repping out a hundred of either in just a few minutes. Now I am doing 5 at a time and pull ups are not looking good. Push up - feels like my right side if doing all of the work. Doing to hang cleans, deads, jerks and the massive tractor tire workouts I feel fine, but the little ones - push and pull ups are pysching me out.

Monday's Crossfit - it went pretty quickly, especially when my 4 year old walked into the garage with his whistle in hand, shouting "Lift harder Dad!" between whistle bouts - it was classic.
5 rounds (not timed)
5 push ups
5 pull ups
5 hang cleans (95#)
5 jerks (95#)

Tues - Rest

Wed (today) - 1 hour 7 mile ride at Walnut Creek - check it out, I use my iPhone with Path Tracks to track my rides: http://pathtracks.com/users/7654/paths/43835

I think tomorrow will be high rep deadlifts.

No comments: