Friday, October 31, 2008

Slinky again


My workout today was a ride at Slinky again. Around 4 miles all of it on the dirt! Calories burned = 1440!
http://pathtracks.com/users/7654/paths/44200
Good ride, ran into one another rider (that's rare on the trails I chose to ride). I helped him with some technical difficulties he was having - loose crankset.
Got a new cassette and had my rear derailleur tuned - it made all the difference in the world. Riding is always better than not, not lately my rides have been full of chainsuck, ghostshifting and just plain lousy drivetrain performance. Today was a fluid and funfilled ride, I was able to stay on the bike a lot more.
OK, off to feed the kids before Trick or Treating!

Oh, if you bike, you owe it to yourself to check out www.HammerHeadBikes.com - Cody, Matt, Josh and the guys there are awesome! Good guys, great value, work you in when you're in a pinch.

No comments: