Sunday, June 7, 2009

060709 Barton Creek Greenbelt Ride


060709 Barton Creek Greenbelt

Met Nixon at Spyglass and went for a rather slow paced leisure ride. I was sore as hell and hadn't ridden on the trail in several months...several years since I have ridden a hardtail!
As usual I forgot to start the HRM until exactly 1 hr and 2 minutes into the ride. With that said .... calorie for 1 hour 18 min of the ride was 1100 even.

Cals 1100 (I think 1700 would be a fair estimate for the whole ride)
Peak HR 176 (on the climb out of the trail)
Ave HR 129 (due to the slow pace on the urban ride back with lots of down hills.

I don't think I need to hit the gym tonight. I might take Jacob to the skatepark though if the wife gets home soon.

Tomorrow I am thinking heavy deads or maybe some moderate squats ... we'll see how the wheels feel tomorrow.

No comments: